Moving Doesn’t Have to Be Stressful
Serenity is in the Details
“Tiffany helped us declutter in preparation for our move and she was amazing. Our stress levels decreased significantly while working with her. She is easy to work with, organized, efficient, and thoughtful. When she saw me struggling to decide if I should keep something or donate it, she talked me through it and I ended up feeling good about all my decisions. …She helped us organize our kitchen and baby’s room and those are by far the two most functional rooms in our new house! I love the way my kitchen is organized. What a relief to have a perfectly functioning kitchen within two days of moving. I cannot recommend her services enough.”
Residential & Commercial Move Coordination
Confusion and disarray from the moving process can put undue stress on you or your family. Allow Space & Serenity to negotiate the logistics of moving with our Move360 SM Move Coordination services. This includes sorting and consolidating, donating, packing prep, managing the movers, unpacking, and setting up your new space. Our managed approach minimizes the disruptions you or family experience during transition.
Having a single company coordinate all stages of your move provides a streamlined, economical one-stop solution, so you can settle into your new space immediately. We help with residential move coordination, so even if you are moving to Houston from out of town, we can help cover the logistics and planning, along with coordinating movers, unpacking and storage.
All move coordination projects begin with a complimentary consultation. This sets the stage to build trust in one another and is designed to cover every detail of your move: time and budget constraints, locations, items to be moved, and special considerations. Then we decide on the best solution for you.
Our Move360 services include:
Move-Out with Sanity
- Customized declutter plan
- Declutter designated spaces
- Arrange donation removal services
- Tag all items to be moved with placement in new home
- Tag all furniture to be moved with placement in new home
- Measure furniture to prepare room layouts
- Service referrals for movers, home stagers, realtors, removal services, etc.
Move Day Calm
- Schedule and facilitate preparation meeting with movers
- Build your specific move plan to clearly communicate details with movers
- Manage staff on move days
- Utilize your settle-in plan to clearly pinpoint drop-off and floor plan specifics with movers
Settle-In with Serenity
- Unpack, setup, and organize designated spaces
- Construct furniture layout plans for all rooms
- Tag rooms for item placement prior to move-in
- Service referrals for art hangers, decorators, house cleaners, etc.
- Organizing product recommendations
- Organizing product shopping
During your initial consult, we discuss the services and time needed that will help you live your life, not your move, and stay on budget. You can pick from any of the full move coordination services and a block of hours that meet your needs.
A La Carte Services – $75/hr
- Consignment coordination
- Shelf and drawer lining
- Move consultation
*Pricing Subject to Change. All blocks are good for one year from date of purchase
Are you ready to Live Your Life, Not Your Move?
Free Consultation Call...