Virtual Organization for Your Busy Life
Serenity is in the Details
“Tiffany held my hand every step of the way to produce a space that our children and their friends now flock to! Her calm demeanor and organization was a relief as she walked me through the process of collecting, evaluating, purging, shopping, and organizing. She kept track of every single toy and science kit from collection to final storage place. The friendly reminders about my ‘purging homework’ helped keep me on track. I truly could not have produced something so well-designed and attractive without her.”
On Demand Virtual Personal Organizer
We can help you organize your home and your schedule no matter where you are located. You get all of our expertise, planning, process, and support just like we were there in person. If you are comfortable using technology to connect, virtual organizing can be a great option for you!
Do any of these describe you?
- I can do the work, but need help with the process, planning, and/or accountability.
- I want to be more productive at work or at home.
- I am a self-starter and love to DIY, but just need a little extra help.
- I need to work through the organizing process (especially purging) with an objective third-party.
- I want to work with Space & Serenity, but don’t live in Houston.
- I am on a budget.
Contact us today if you answered “Yes”!
If you need help figuring out how to plan your days and be more productive, how to plan a full-home organizing project, how to make your kitchen more functional, or how to organize the toys so your kids can put them away, we can help you accomplish your goals.
All virtual projects begin with a complimentary consultation. This sets the stage to build trust in one another; we discuss your frustrations and goals, your budget, timing constraints. and gives you an opportunity to get answers for any questions you have about the process. Then we create a plan to reach your goals and get to work!
Virtual services include:
- Time management and productivity consulting.
- Customized organizing plans.
- Work together through the Find Your Calm Home Organizing Method (as needed for your project).
- Organizing product and service recommendations.
- On-line product shopping.
- E-mail and text support.
Hourly rate: $90/hr*, 1-hour minimum
*Teachers and school staff save 10% off Virtual Organizing services!
Prices subject to change.